I finally made the decision to get serious about changing the things in my life that I'm not satisfied with. What better way to pressure yourself than to blog about it?

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So how did I do?

UGH. I get so frustrated with myself when I get off track, but I know I can just as easily jump back on. What contributed to my "off-trackedness" this week? Friday night Phillies party in the neighborhood...anniversary on Saturday night...October-fest party on Sunday. So basically drinking all weekend while TRYING to not overeat, but impossibly to track points. Don't get me wrong, it was a blast, and I did work out for an hour on Saturday, but still I know when I step on that scale tomorrow I will have gained weight.

On the plus side, last night I tried a Zumba class for the first time. It was a blast! Though I am totally uncoordinated, it was well worth it. And one hour of that level of cardio gave me about 7 Activity Points! Which is great, because I was so hungry post workout that I came home and ate half a hoagie before bed (See UGH at the start of this post).

And double UGH. Stopped at McD's today on the way home from Monkey Joe's to get lunch for the kids. Did not order anything for myself, just got them 6 nuggets, a medium fries, and sliced apples to split. Which would have been AWESOME had my kids been hungry. But they apparently were not. So what did I eat? 4 nuggets and almost the whole medium fries. They ate the apples, I at the junk. Typical! Now I have used up all my points except 2 for the day and need to figure out how to get a workout in so at least I won't feel guilty eating dinner- LOL.

TOMORROW is a new day!! I did manage to get 3 loads of laundry done AND flipped Reilly's summer clothes, which was a goal for today. I want Rich to come home to an organized, clean house today. It WILL happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment